We're streaming on a new transmitter, help us pay for the upgrade by donating, thank you!
Printed from Nextgenfmradio.com
    World

Chinese Boy Impaled By Chopsticks

Chinese Boy Impaled By Chopsticks

This past week, in China’s Anhui Province, a family sat down to dinner in the usual manner, but got the shock of their lives when a very distressing accident unfolded before them.

Their two-year-old boy, Haohao, got down from his chair and was walking around the home carrying the chopsticks in his hand. Suddenly, he cried out and fell; his parents rushed to his side.

When they picked him up from the floor, they were horrified at the sight of one of the chopsticks buried up the left nostril of their child’s tiny nose, from which blood was pouring profusely.

Haohao was rushed to the closest hospital where doctors informed the parents that the injury might well be fatal. Haohao required special treatment and the parents paid for the expensive transport via ambulance to Shanghai’s Hinhua Hospital. Enroute, the little boy lost consciousness and developed a high fever.

Fortunately, the injury did not damage the child’s brain, which is a miracle in itself. After a 90-minute operation, Haohao is in stable condition and expected to make a full recovery.

From Weird Asia News


Leave a Reply

Please leave your name and a comment


  Read our cookie policy here   Don’t show me personalized ads