High School student Hunter Rogers and his mother were interviewed by Fox News Insider about his argument he had with a teacher over whether Barack Obama was a bully in high school as some claim Mitt Romney was.
More like this
- Union Obama teacher explodes at student criticizing President Obama
- Kindergartners told to recite poem about Barack Obama
- Mitt Romney’s great grandfather escaped to Mexico because of polygamy
- Gingrich attack ad on Mitt Romney to the tune of Pop Goes The Weasel
- Ohio school shooter tweeted he would bring gun to school, three more kids dead in shooting
View more from Geoff Filipiak → Reporting from the edge of the world, I'm Geoff Filipiak. I report on local stories in the Patapsco River Valley area and I am a correspondent for various news outlets. Drop me a line anytime...