We're streaming on a new transmitter, help us pay for the upgrade by donating, thank you!
Printed from Nextgenfmradio.com
    World

Pennsylvania College Student Likely Fell Asleep and Choked to Death On Chewing Gum

Police say that a medical personnel report indicated 21-year-old Shanice Clark of Toronto likely choked on chewing gum while sleeping in her dorm room at California University of Pennsylvania.

Clark was on the school’s basketball team and the university says they are deeply saddened.

An autopsy was done on Monday, however preliminary reports indicate the death to be accidental aspiration of a foreign object.

Clark planned to pursue a broadcasting career after graduation.


One comment

  1. Bluemountains  January 21, 2015 at 3:35 pm

    Omg that’s awful…

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Please leave your name and a comment


  Read our cookie policy here   Don’t show me personalized ads