We're streaming on a new transmitter, help us pay for the upgrade by donating, thank you!
Printed from Nextgenfmradio.com

Home Forums Main Forum Not quite an action hero!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MZ 4 months ago.

• Author

mapleblacket461

Not quite an action hero! Lone Ranger star Armie Hammer scoots out of NBC Studios on his Vespa By <br> Published: 04:45 BST, 15 June 2013 | Updated: 06:39 BST, 15 June 2013 <br>

<br>He’ll soon be seen heroically mounting his white stallion, Silver, in the title role of Disney’s The Lone Ranger.<br /><br><br>But Armie Hammer was a far cry from his masked vigilante character scooting out of NBC Studios on his black Vespa Friday.<br /><br>SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO<br> VERY easy rider: Lone Ranger stud Armie Hammer was a far cry from his masked vigilante character scooting out of NBC Studios on his black Vespa Friday<br><br>The hunky 26-year-old sadly kept his incredibly handsome face hidden behind a pair of classic Ray-Bans and a bulbous helmet.<br /> <br> <br>The Social Network star looked boyish wearing a black rucksack over his caramel leather jacket, серіали 2022 онлайн blue jeans, and brown boots.<br /> <br> <br>Armie, the great grandson of oil baron Armand Hammer, gave a thumbs up as he signed autographs for the waiting fans in Burbank.<br /> <br><br> <br> Hammer time: Armie, the great grandson of oil baron Armand Hammer, gave a thumbs up as he signed autographs for the waiting fans in Burbank<br> Tragic: The hunky 26-year-old sadly kept his incredibly handsome face hidden behind a pair of classic Ray-Bans and a bulbous helmet<br> <br>The dapper Mirror Mirror actor teamed up with Johnny Depp to star in the Gore Verbinski action flick based on the 1933 radio serials.<br> <br>In the IMAX western – due out July 3 – Native American warrior Tonto (Depp) recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice.

<br /> <br> <br>The Lone Ranger also features Helena Bonham Carter, William Fichtner, and Tom Wilkinson.<br /> <br> <br>In a recently released behind-the-scenes featurette, Hammer scrambled up a wooden scaffolding referred to as a ‘spirit platform.'<br /> <br><br> <br> Dynamic duo: The dapper Mirror Mirror actor teamed up with Johnny Depp to star in the Gore Verbinski action flick based on the 1933 radio serials<br> <br> <br> Kemosabe: Hammer heroically mounts his white stallion, Silver, in the title role of Disney’s The Lone Ranger<br><br>Armie perched on the rickety canyon-side structure with a 2,000-foot drop as a helicopter swoops dangerously close to him.<br /> <br> <br>The six-foot-five stud, who did most of his stunts, also used to tool around on his dirt bike while growing up in the Cayman Islands.<br /> <br> <br>’I would grab my machete and just wander,’ Hammer said in the July issue of .

<br> <br>’I used to get ringworm from walking around barefoot.'<br /> <br> ‘I would grab my machete and just wander’: The six-foot-five stud also used to tool around on his dirt bike while growing up in the Cayman Islands<br> <br> <br> <br> <br> Hammer’s hog: The Social Network star looked boyish wearing a black rucksack over his caramel leather jacket, blue jeans, and brown boots<br> <br> <br><br>And the marijuana enthusiast’s parents were ‘definitely disappointed’ when he dropped out of high school.

<br /> <br> <br>The J. Edgar actor said: ‘I got my G.E.D., so they told me “You now have the year it would have taken you to finish high school to pursue acting.”‘<br /> <br> <br>Not seen Friday was Armie’s wife of three years Elizabeth Chambers, who dropped out of show business last year to open the Bird Bakery in San Antonio.<br /> <br> <br>Hammer’s next films are Guy Ritchie’s action-comedy The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

with Henry Cavill, and next year’s airline thriller 2:22.<br> <br> <br> Three years strong: Not seen Friday was Armie’s wife Elizabeth Chambers, who dropped out of show business last year to open the Bird Bakery in San Antonio<br> <br> <br>

• #96484 Reply

MZ

Amaranthine Rose Preserved Roses Flower Delivery Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Same Day
    < a href=https://amaranthinerose.com/product-category/bouquet/”>send dry
    flowers

Read our cookie policy here   Don’t show me personalized ads